Barcelona (Spain) midfielder Sergi Roberto (30) may end his companionship this summer. His contract expires on June 30, but he has not yet signed a new contract. In particular, it is known that he turned down the offer of a contract extension.
Multiple media outlets such as Spain’s ‘Marca’ and ‘Sport’ said on the 3rd (Korean time), “Roberto was expected to continue his accompaniment with Barcelona while remaining in the next season. rejected,” they said in unison.
If Roberto refuses to negotiate a renewal contract by June 30, he will be separated after 17 years. After growing up after joining the Barcelona youth team in 2006, he made his professional debut in 2011 and has been running as a ‘one club man’ so far. He scored 14 goals and 39 assists in 334 career games over 12 years.
In particular, during this period, he enjoyed numerous honors by lifting as many as 21 championship trophies. He also played an active part in the 2014-2015 season of the Spanish Primera Liga, the European Football Federation (UEFA) Champions League (UCL), and the Copa del Rey (King’s Cup) ‘Treble (three crowns)’.
However, in recent years, Roberto’s playing time has been steadily declining due to frequent injuries and a sharp decline in his performance. In fact, he missed the entire season last season due to hamstring and knee injuries, and this season also had a lot of time off due to muscle and shoulder injuries. He played 30 games over two seasons, averaging just 48.6 minutes per game. 온라인카지노
However, Roberto was offered a contract extension because coach Xavi Hernandez (43, Spain) still trusted him and wanted to be with him for the next season. However, contrary to expectations, he is contemplating a breakup with staying, and so far, the weight is focused on leaving.
‘Marca’ said, “Roberto has rejected the offer of a one-year contract extension. His agent has recently held several discussions with the Barcelona board, but no agreement has been reached. We’ll have to wait and see,” he added.